
Too many tests in one week Epic hopscotch Monty Python Roommate agreement forms NO RUNNING IN THE HALL!!!!! Ping pong for four hours Late night TV No money Below average caf food Random cats doin it in front of the caf Music majors are insaaaaaaaane Short attention span Not enough sleep Too early classes Can't wait for spring break Is it spring or is it winter? Weird, perverted health teacher... Those poor Russian students I wish he liked me I wish she would leave me alone NOM NOM NOM Ambiguous instructions Saphir-Whorf theory Charles III Enclosure Movement Too much skype and facebook Ongoing projects Are the Olympics over yet? Thank goodness for study lounges You talk to much Group projects are retarded (sorry for my insensitive use of discriminatory language) Cellular respiration is... I think my fish died from neglect Where did I put that paper? I lost my keys I lost my car Why doesn't this town have a Krispy Kream? Everybody wants to be a cat Senioritis Desensitizing to stage fright I miss --- Knowing what in the world I'm doing.


No comments:
Post a Comment