
OMG I can't breathe, I can't think, my stomach is curdling, my heart is flipping around like a dying fish...
Love?
No.
Horrible, horrible stage fright. I think I may be the worst public speaker in the world. I. Absolutely. Abhor public speaking. It terrifies me. My voice it shakes, my head it spins. Just thinking about giving a speech will make me nervous. And then when I get up there, my brain just scatters. All I can think about it is how everybody is staring at me, and how bad my voice is shaking, and how embarrassing that is, but I can't help it because it's shaking so badly b/c my heart is about to explode it's beating so fast, and I don't know how to control my heart rate. I think I may have a psychological glitch. I mean, this type of debilitating fear can't be normal... And it seems to be only getting worse!
What am I going to doooooo!!!!! How can I get through college like this! Waaaaaaaaaahhhhhaaaaaaa!!!! Help! panicking! If anyone in the vast blogging universe can hear me, please send aid immediately! This is a priority one situation!
Live long and prosper. ///


No comments:
Post a Comment