
<---- This dog actually looks sorta possessed ... not so much guilty...
Today I actually disrupted class. Such a bad girl.
Well it was health class (aka the most boring class ever created), and it's an hour and a half long, and I only have the attention span of a gold fish. So my friend and I have devised a system by which we pass notes while the teacher isn't looking. yes. I know how elementary school that sounds. But passing notes is actually pretty awesome when you're in the most boring class ever created. And it wasn't like we were talking about un - academic - things. We were actually discussing the new health care bill and 9/11 conspiracy theories. Very informative. And it requires a lot of skill to successfully pass notes. You have to time it just right so the teacher doesn't notice (which I'm pretty sure he does since we've been doing it for weeks...).
But unfortunately our note passing turned into whispered conversation and apparently some people actually don't sleep in that class. Apparently some people think it's actually pretty intense. Because just as my friend was getting all riled up about how jet fuel can't get hot enough to melt steel, some girl behind us shouts (practically) "EXCUSE ME!"
yeah. We shut up. I felt sorta bad... but hey... not tooo bad. We'll probably be passing notes next week too. Then again, I do have a B in that class now.... Correlation.... nah


No comments:
Post a Comment