Saturday, March 13, 2010

Free at last, free at last!


Sppppppprrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiinngg Break is here! Huzzah! Absolutely frabjous! I'm so happy... an entire week of absolutely no schedule or obligations (minus a few homework assignments). But wait! Alack! The sun has once again disappeared into the gray lump that used to be the sky. What happened to the perfect weather of yesterday? My first day of freedom and I'm trapped inside, held hostage by chilly winds and dreary weather. If only I had a giant fan, I would blow the clouds away. I would be a hero to hundreds of college students across Alabama! Huzzah! Huzzah for me!
But no. That's only a really weird fantasy. Ah well, who knows what the weather holds in store for us? Only God and weather underground. I guess I could go look at the week long forecast. But since I just equated wunderground's weather knowledge with God's.... it will probably be completely wrong.... Ok sorry about that. I'll just go now. Bow out semi-gracefully while I can.
(listen to Smile On by Mae Shi - - - it will make u happy)

No comments:

Post a Comment