
<--- Some guy spelunking
Today was my best friend's senior prom so my sis and I headed on over to help her get ready and give her some useful tips. It was the first prom she had with a boyfriend, so there were some necessary undergarments... aka a garter. This led to the equally necessary lesson on "how to wear a garter".
Now if you're like my bff and have only been dating for a week then the garter should go below the knee. I mean, jeez! you don't want some almost complete stranger reaching up... yeah... However if you're happily married then the garter needs to be above your hip (as my sister kindly demonstrated - with jeans on). Basically the guy has to go spelunking to retrieve the thing. For exact positioning of the garter for couples anywhere in between these two stages, just consult our manual... fancy undies and how to wear them.


lol! this is hilarious I had no idea girls wore those to prom! Ive only ever seen them at weddings - then again I never went to prom with a guy - I think I like ur new blog even better than the old one :)
ReplyDelete