Friday, March 5, 2010

Testing, testing


Tests. The feared, the ridiculously easy, the insanely hard, the ones you brush off until the last moment, the ones you study over for weeks. This has been the week of midterms. I suppose it might not sound like a lot to some of you crazy upperclassmen, but four tests in one week feels like a whole lot to me. Let's see... I had a test in communications, mass communications, biology, aaaand today, finally, the last one.... History. Yes, the long awaited, long dreaded history test. See my history tests are always the only ones actually worth studying for, because every single question is in some sort of essay form. Although the questions aren't that hard, it takes a looong time, and one can only do so much in 50 minutes. But I cross my fingers, shake off the jitters, and carefully go over what I know. Napoleon, Enlightenment, Scientific Revolution, national revolutions, socialism, a thousand little details in between.
Well... heeeeeeere weee goooooooo!!!!! (super mario)

No comments:

Post a Comment