Monday, March 15, 2010

boys


Yes, boys. Even though this probably sounds like the most 12-year-old-girl-ish topic possible, it is certainly on the minds of gals around the world. *sigh* boys. Why do they have to be so complicated? Why can't they really be simple like everybody says they are? Now I personally don't have any real boy troubles. But it seems like all my best buds are just going mad over them! Of course they all completely ignore my advice, but oh well. I guess love is something you have to figure out on your own. No one can tell you who you should love, or why, or how. Only you can figure it out. It's not something you can put logic to either. The one you love might not seem all that special to everyone else; he might even seem wrong for you. But you just know. And you can't explain it. I asked my friend why she liked her boyfriend (who I didn't exactly approve of). Her only reply?... I don't know, I just do. How can you control who you fall for? Sure, you can make sure you get to know them, but once you're over you're over.
ah well. No controlling the fates I suppose.
(Wuv, twue wuv, is wut bwings us togethaw today)

No comments:

Post a Comment