Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Need more Sleep


ha! I really feel like a college student now. Stayed up too late last night working on a paper and watching late night talk shows, then got up too early this morning to go to work. Yes, it was miserable dragging out of bed at 7 am (the new 6 by the way), especially since I was not only exhausted but also handling a gradually intensifying cold. I staggered through my morning chores and crawled into work (that is, the secretary's office of the mass comm building -- I'm an office assistant). However, my boss is sort of a germ freak ... so she made me leave. Well dang it! If I'd known that, I would've slept until 10 like I really wanted. Instead I moped over to the local coffee shop, bought a white chocolate mocha, and proceeded to collapse onto their lounge couch. Never mind the weird stares of the few fellow patrons. Maybe someday they'll remember what is was like to be cursed with enough brains to get into a decent university. *sigh* I just don't understand why the day starts so early. And why the heck have they not come up with a cure for the common cold yet? I mean, it's like the simplest disease there is! (well apparently not, or else they'd have a cure) At least this coffee is good. I was smart and didn't get whipped cream put into it this time. I love coffee. WAIT!!! What's happening to me?! I can't love coffee! I hate coffee! OMG I might actually be turning into a typical collegian: staying up too late, procrastinating on homework, and living on coffee! Wow! I'm a real girl now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment