
Don't you just love those days that start out crappy but end up great? Ugh I woke up with - well - all you women know. So I went through the day, ate salad for lunch (blech) slept through class. But by the end of the day I was discussing Okkams Razor in the pool room in the men's dorm. It all started at lunch...
I was sitting, so lonely, eating my salad when an acquaintance of mine - BIll - sat down with me. I hadn't seen him in a while, so I was glad. Then we met again at dinner, by chance. We talked and talked and wondered what we were gonna do this long, long weekend. Suddenly he asked, "So you wanna play ping pong?" "Ping pong?" I laughed. "Ok." So we ended up in the basement of his dorm playing ping pong and pool, talking, and watching UFC for four hours.
Ah college, so wonderfully random.


No comments:
Post a Comment