
I have decided to join the sticky note revolution! What is the sticky note revolution, you may be wondering... Well when I was at college toward the end of the semester, people started putting sticky notes all over campus with these little encouraging sayings, or quotes. I thought it was totally awesome, so now I have decided to join the sticky note revolution. I'm going out to buy some smiley face sticky notes, some zany markers, and some tape, then set to spreadin the love!
I've already posted two sticky notes - one at the place I work, and one at my Mom's office. The one at my work place says "everybody want's to love, everybody wants to be loved" and the one at my mom's work place says "oh be joyful, oh be jubilant, put your sorrows far away, come rejoice and sing together this holy day!" On the back I write, "this is a sticky note revolution. Spread it!"
I know... it sounds cheesy. But it's fun, and maybe it will bring a little perk to somebody's day. hmmm... I bet I could do sticky note scavenger hunts...
Anyway... Feel free to start a sticky not revolution near you! It's fun and pretty cool in a cheesy way.


You'll have to take pictures of your sticky notes and post them on your blog too! :-)
ReplyDeleteMy computer has a sticky note program. It puts a sticky note on the desktop and is there for all the world (or at least all that are in my house looking at my computer) to see! :)
ReplyDelete