Thursday, May 6, 2010

So long ...


The last day of school. Today, the day I have anticipated for so long, is finally here. And I am not disappointed. Long lazy days of lyin in the sun, hangin at the local swimmin hole, enjoyin summer movies, and - best of all - spendin time with my besties. But ya know, I actually might miss some things about school. I'll miss my history teacher (the one who looks like a Habsburg emperor and does splits and class and brings his wife's homemade brownies). I'll miss that guy in my comms class who loves to talk about politics and Star Wars (sometimes at the same time). I'll miss foam sword fights on the Quad. I'll miss meeting up with people I hadn't expected to see in a while. But only until next year, then I'll be back at it. So summer, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment