Tuesday, May 4, 2010

The History of ...


Seven pages of epicness and my history career is over. Yes, the most dreaded test of the year is behind me. The only test I actually stressed over. I actually had nightmares about this test! I dreamed that I was at my old church in Florida taking the test and it took me two hours and I only had like half of the questions finished and I failed miserably and it was horrible and I was crying in front of everyone and it was HORRIBLE!!! Then suddenly it was a Spanish test proctored by my old Spanish teacher... Anyway...
I finally got to the real test and settled into my seat. Two hours and seven pages later I had created a novel of the rise and fall of the European powerhouse. If you can believe it, it was amazing.
*sigh* sweet rest. Two days of absolutely nothing but facebook, rootbeer, Gilmore Girls, and hangin in the park. I love finals, they're so relaxing.

No comments:

Post a Comment