Well, I can't think of anything to write about. So I guess I'll see you next week!
Jk! I'll try my best. I do seem to have a genuine problem though. Since I only post on this blog on Tuesdays, I have all week long to think about what I want to write. I come up with the most brilliant ideas! And then promptly forget them by the time blogging day gets here, so you have to suffer through reading about my weird aversion to stupid people and females.
"The solution is simple!" you say. "Just post on the days when you get the ideas." No. It's not. You see, I have a heavy case of OCD (that's obsessive compulsive disorder). Among other things, this mental illness causes me to do such strange things as: second-guess which teeth I've brushed (and so redo them all), always sit facing a room (so I can see when the machine-gunner walks in), stare at a period for inordinate lengths of time trying to decide if I should write it as a semi-colon instead, ration out my homework textbook reading so I have exactly the same amount to read each day while still always stopping at the bold headings, and look up every single unknown word I ever read so I can sleep at night. These are just a few of my oddities, but I thought that sentence was getting too long, and you know a sentence isn't really supposed to run more than three lines.
So one of the symptoms of my OCD is that I have to always post on the same day, or else I get neurotic, and feel like I have to skip a whole week to make up. Don't even try to figure that out. It's the crazy person inside me. Not the one who just got a new kitchen knife set for an early/late Christmas gift (meh-heh-heh!); the other one.
Tuesday, February 12, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment