
Hurrah! The spring is here at last! Flowers, and bees, and warm(ish) weather, and - spring break! I love spring break! It's the bestest! Hahahahahaha! Can you tell I'm really hyper!? Yeah! This is why I neeeed spring break. Because spring comes from the root word "springy". Like jumping around! Yay! I feel like a little kid who's had too much sugar and needs to run around the house a few times! I need to get out of here! OH MY GOSH!!!!!
OK, I'm good now. hehe. Don't know what happened back there; got a little excited about spring and all... ya know... What do they call it - spring fever! That's what I have! Too much sunshine, too little time to enjoy it. I need to get out and about, to run around and breathe deep and sing happy songs and sleep in late and chill in the park with my friends and - SPRING!!!
It'll be just my luck, and rain the whole time, I'm sure. But I better not jinx it...


No comments:
Post a Comment