I know. I haven't blogged since forever began so long ago. But honestly, I do try! It's just that I'm so durned busy. After much deliberation, I have come to the realization that college is hard. I've got a lot of stuff to do! There's Habitat for Humanity, and Writer's Club, and Venture Crew, and Young Republicans, and yoga, and 18 hours worth of class time, and homework of course, and at some point I like to eat and sleep and speak to other human beings. In addition to all these duties, I'm also trying to write a novel. As much as I love blogging, sometimes the prospect of doing work that I actually get paid for is overpowering. I know, it's horrible. Don't judge me!
Besides, blogging gets sort of discouraging when the list of your followers only has four people in it. A little feedback from time to time definitely boosts morale (hint-hint). Besides, even if I had people to write for, it's not like I have anything to write about. There's a reason this blog calls college "overrated". It's not exactly the most heart-pounding experience. Nope, pretty laid back most of the time.
So if my posts have been coming further apart than usual, don't be alarmed. I'm still here, I'm just busy being lazy or uncreative. Or I'm having a blogger's pity-party. Feel free to join.


No comments:
Post a Comment