Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Time Lapse


I'm pulling a blank.  I have no idea what to post about.  Wait, I've got an idea!  How about a day in the life of me!

Ok.  So yesterday my whole "Teaching of Social Studies" class went to this colonial reenactment site, to see what it's like taking kids on a field trip.  But the weird thing about it, was that we weren't with any kids.  There were kids there, but none in our group.  So here are a bunch of 20-year-olds walking around pretending to be colonial people.  It was kind of weird.  But I learned to shoot a musket and dance "George Washington's Birthday Dance" (or something like that).  So it was fun.  Just weird.  But that's ok, because I'm weird and fun.  It worked.  
Then I came back to campus and signed up for a meeting with one of my professors to talk about my math lesson plan.  This LP is my baby right now.  If I were a crazy infanticidal mother.  I hate this LP.  I hate rounding decimals!
Anyway, then I went to get a TB test, because I guess they think I have TB.  By the time I finished that it was almost 2 o'clock and I hadn't eaten lunch yet, so I went home and made lunch.  Riveting, I know.  
Then after that, I worked on writing a lesson plan (a different lesson plan) about the Articles of Confederation for about three hours.  Then I worked on a lesson plan about static electricity for another three hours.  Then I studied for a final exam for about two hours.  Then I studied for the PRAXIS for about five minutes.
After that I ate dinner and went to anime club.  It was fun.  And weird.  We watched Spirited Away, which is about this little girl whose parents get turned into pigs by an evil witch and she falls in love with a dragon-river-spirit-Egyptian boy and then she rescues giant toads from being eaten by slug people and there's this guy with six, 10-foot long arms.  I have no idea.
When anime club was over, I came home and went to bed.  I consider myself fortunate that I didn't dream about rounding decimals, Thomas Jefferson, infanticide, tuberculosis, or the guy in the picture at the top of this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment