Tuesday, March 26, 2013
Lost Junkie
I have done a horrible thing. I have become addicted to a TV show. This is the first time this has happened. Last semester I got addicted to the BBC show Sherlock. But that show only has three episodes per season, for a total of six episodes. Lost has 120 episodes, and I'm only on number 14.
Blame it on my mother. She's the one who started watching it, and then ensnared me when I came home for spring break. At our house we have headphones for the TV, but we only have one pair so my father was about ready to send us to a deserted island. All we did all week was watch Lost and eat chocolate!
It's not even that good of a TV show. But it's so dramatic! And I have to see if my favorite characters get killed off! Yes, the only reason I'm watching this TV show is to see what kind of ingenious ways they can come up with to kill off my favorite characters. And I'm kind of curious as to how polar bears and tropical islands go together. Oh, and there's Charlie; he's adorable! But he's probably a goner.
Unfortunately for me, having a netflix addiction and having essentially a 40 hour work week is not a good combination. Oh well, I can write fast; I'll do all that other stuff later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment