It's finally here! Spring is here! I'm so happy! Spring always makes me feel like
Except when it makes me feel like
Because despite the beauty of spring, it is evil. Top five reasons spring is evil:
1. There are gnats everywhere. I work at a preschool and yesterday one of the kids came up to me bawling, snot running down his face, absolutely falling apart. This is a kid who is usually a ray of sunshine. If he's crying you know somebody has been hit in the face. So of course I was moved to concern. I knelt down and asked what's wrong and he blubbered something through all the snot. So I asked again and I all I got out of it was "gnats". The gnats hit the kid in the face.
2. Pollen everywhere. For real. I went for a walk yesterday, and there was so much pollen on the sidewalk that I left footprints.
3. Wasps everywhere. Bees I can handle. Wasps --- You mean tiny bug Dementors.
4. Unpredictable shorts weather. I wake up in the morning feeling like an eskimo but by the end of the day my parka and three pairs of pants are making me feel like a penguin lost in the Sahara.
5. I have a ton of homework but it's beee-utiful outside. For honest to goodness, just cancel all academic pursuits between like March and July. You want to know why America's schools are failing? It's because we stuff our children inside air conditioned boxes during the best outside playing weather all year. Wait, never mind, kids play video games now.
Wednesday, April 10, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment