To all my liberal friends - BOOYAH!!! Woohoo! We did it, we won, we're awesome. Go GOP! Yes, I am excited. Not that I should be. I mean, it's the Republicans we're talking about; we never do anything. Ha - sucks for you Obama.
But the best thing about elections is the elections-results party. Yes, I know. I am a nerd. Tuesday night the Young Democrats hosted the party - we all hung out in the Student Union Building and watched CNN give their projections of the poll results. Good people as they are, the YD invited the Conservative group (my group) the Sons and Daughters of Liberty to attend.
I'm sad to admit, but it was all very civil. There wasn't even an argument, much less a fight. *sigh* I really was hoping for an epic smackdown.
But the YD were pretty tame - as they should have been. They got smoked after all. But it's OK, we all love each other. Let's just hope our civility might spread to D.C. Then maybe something besides nothing just might occur.


No comments:
Post a Comment