Food, glorious food! Yeah, ha. I wish.
I know we have all heard numerous complaints about cafeteria food, from the backwoods high school to Harvard. But now it is my turn to rant. Muahaha.
In one word: sushi. Ooooohhh! I loooovvve sushi! I love Japan for inventing sushi (or maybe it was Korea - whatever). I love parties that serve sushi. If you have sushi at your party, I love you.
So you can imagine my delight when the caf served sushi last week. Naive as I was, I heartily accepted it. Three hours later I was releasing my sushi back into the sea - nemo style - down the toilet. Fun, fun, fun! Never again, I swore.
But of course I should have known. Anyone who can mess up a grilled cheese sandwich does not need to be working in a college cafeteria, much less attempting such a fine dish as - well, you know.
Ok, to be honest, our cafeteria isn't that bad. Besides the occasional food poisoning and the hot dogs that taste like - something, I'm not really sure - the food is OK. It's the service that really scares me. I think someone back there may be spitting in our food.
I mean, come on, you could actually smile every once in a while. I know, I know, you're working at a minimum wage job serving a bunch of wanna be adults, but still. We're not that annoying.
Then there's that guy who's always muttering to himself. I think he thinks he's on a TV cooking show. Not sure, but there's something going on there...
So, in summary, caf food is overrated. My advice to all potential partakers of caf food would be to avoid partaking at all. Good luck with that.


No comments:
Post a Comment