Why does this caption crack me up? I don't know.
I started back at my job at the campus preschool today, after the winter break. For some reason, today those kids seemed especially weird. Have you ever noticed how weird little kids are? Lets see...
They stick their fingers into their mouths when they eat finger food (or non-finger foods). They run around with their hands held way out from their bodies and their fingers splayed wide apart. They have the zaniest imaginations. For example, today I was a chicken leg, an evil pirate, Mrs Penguin, Jaws, and a piece of bacon, all within four hours. They have the tiniest attention spans possible, but during that itty-bitty window they'll listen to you enrapt. And then tell you everything about themselves that they can fit in before - Ooh! Building blocks! Come to think of it, I've never heard little kids talk about anything but themselves, or someone else in relation to them. (e.g. "Bobby stole my toy!") They scream for no apparent reason. They scream really loudly. They all have bi-polar disorder. I didn't think it was physically possible for a human being to go from being so excited to being so furious in such a short pace of time. (e.g. "Building blocks! --- I don't wanna share my building blocks!")
I could go on with more examples of how weird little people are. Fortunately I'm pretty weird myself, so it doesn't bother me. Except putting their fingers in their mouths when they eat. Why! It's just disgusting!
Tuesday, January 8, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment