
As you may have noticed, if you happen to be one of the fortunate few who read my blog, posts have been pretty scarce lately. Nonexistent, I would say. I understand that this may be perplexing, so let me assuage your bewilderment. I have entered the summer season. This particular blog looks at why college is overrated, and not why summer is overrated, which it is most certainly not. However, I will try to post at least once a week (if only to keep my typing skills fresh). Note the key word being try. While not posting, I shall be participating in the various pleasant recreations that summer has to offer (the beach, backyard BBQ, fireworks, ice cream, working at the dry cleaners, etc.) I hope that you too find ample time to enjoy the most wonderful season of the year (that is, after Christmas, of course).
Happy Summer!


No comments:
Post a Comment