
So... First day of class. Fun... I'm pretty sure I've lost about five pounds just from running back and forth across campus so many times, but it's cool...
Yes, I've decided that the first day is always the best. There's the feeling of adventure, excitement, at the prospect of a new year. I always swear that I'm going to do all manner of exciting things this semester. I never do.
But this year -
Then there's all those old friends that you almost forgot over the summer. You know how it goes -
"Hey! How are you!" I have no idea what your name is. "What's your schedule? Cool! We have class together!" Great. A whole semester of acting all "buddy buddy" with someone whose name I don't even remember. Well eventually you get a glimpse of their name on one of their homework assignments. Whew.
New classes. I love new classes because you never know what you're gonna get. It's only after the first day that it gets suckish.
*sigh* First days are so deceitful.


No comments:
Post a Comment